1. For the faithful: that we may experience ever deeper conversion of mind and heart as we allow
God’s Word to instruct and free us, we pray to the Lord. Lord hear our prayer.
- For populations suffering from natural disasters, sickness and insurgencies especially people
of Afghanistan, the refugees and people of Haiti and those who are affected by wildfire, floods,
that the Lord may spare all who are fearful and aid those who implore Him, we pray to the Lord.
R: Lord, Hear our Prayer.
- For Catholic education board, all students and educators: that they may be blessed with safe
and peaceful transitions back to school, we pray to the Lord. Lord hear our Prayer.
- For widows and orphans, for the suffering and the oppressed, and for the unborn: that God
will protect and hold all close in his care, we pray to the Lord. Lord hear our prayer.
5.For our deceased loved ones: Brody Wendt, Wayne Horseman, Charles Arcand, Edna
Schlosser and the rest that they may know the abundance of new life in God’s heavenly
Kingdom, we pray to the Lord. R: Lord, Hear our Prayer.
- For all who are sick: that Christ, the Divine Physician, may bring his healing touch to their
lives, we pray to the Lord. Lord hear our prayer.