Prayers of the faithful
Celebrant: Dear brothers and sisters, Confident that God listens to our needs, we present our prayers and petitions in faith.
- That God’s salvation may reach to the ends of the earth through the ministry of the Church, we pray to the Lord. Lord hear our prayer.
- We pray for all those who have dedicated their lives to the service of the sick, the dying the poor, the hungry and the homeless, that God may give them strength and courage to continue in their work of mercy and kindness and bestow on them their just rewards when he calls them to his kingdom, we pray to the Lord.. R: Lord, Hear our Prayer.
- For Catholic education board, all students and educators: that they may be blessed with safe and peaceful transitions back to school, we pray to the Lord. Lord hear our Prayer.
- For all who have been impacted by hurricane, flooding, and fire: that the Christian community may help everyone to rebuild their lives, homes and communities, we pray to the Lord. Lord hear our prayer.
- For the sick: especially Dwight Rutherford and those on our parish prayer list, that they may trust the Lord as their refuge and strength, we pray to the Lord. R: Lord, Hear our Prayer.
- In this month of September, as we mark the Season of Creation, we pray for governments throughout the world that they may give strong leadership in protecting the wonderful environment gifted us by our loving Creator, we pray to the Lord. Lord hear our prayer.
PRAYER TO SAINT JOSEPH……We pray to the Lord…..
For the intentions we hold in the silence of our hearts (pause briefly) and for whom this Mass is being offered: We pray to the Lord.
Celebrant: Eternal God, we offer you our prayers. Open our hearts to listen to your Word, and our lips to proclaim it without fear. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Through Christ our Lord, we ask this through Christ our Lord. R. Amen