- Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time
Monday Jan 31: Feast of Saint John Bosco.
Wednesday Feb 2: World Day for Consecrated Life. Feast of the Presentation of the Lord.
There will Blessings of Candles and Procession at the beginning of Mass.
Thursday Feb 3: Feast of Saint Blaise & Saint Ansgar
Friday Feb 4: First Friday of the month. Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Saturday Feb 5: Feast of Saint Agatha. First Saturday of the month. Marian devotion
Mass Timings: Saturday’s at 3:00 PM (Sunday Mass celebrated on Saturday afternoon)
Sunday’s at 11:00 AM & 6:30 PM
- Volunteers are required for various ministries to serve our parish community. If you are interested to assist us please contact Fr. Michael or parish office
- Pope Francis has summoned a synod of bishops in October 2023. And he has called on people around the world, inside and outside the Church, to contribute to the synod discussion. Please check the following website to learn more about the Synod gatherings.
- Locally we are preparing a series of listening sessions for the upcoming Synod. We invite you to join us in this process, that we may share our faith and walk together as the Universal Church. Our parish animators will be reaching out to you in the coming week to extend an invitation.
The tentative dates and timings of our Listening Gatherings are listed below. Location of gathering will follow ASAP.
January 31: Monday at 7:00 PM
February 5: Saturday at 11:00 AM
February 6: Sunday after mass at 12:00 NOON
February 8: Tuesday at 7:00 PM
February 16: Wednesday at 7:PM
- Job at the Archdiocese: The Archdiocese of Grouard-McLennan is seeking a Youth Minister to direct and coordinate a strong, faith-filled youth ministry aimed at helping youth grow as disciples of Jesus Christ. The position is based in Grande Prairie and requires travel across the archdiocese. See all the details on the website: https://archgm.ca/job-opportunities/.
- Offertory Envelopes 2022: Offertory envelopes are available at the entrance of the church. Please remember to pick up your box of envelopes. If there is no box with your name on it and you want a box, please let the parish office know in person, by phone or by email. If you are donating via Pre-Authorized Giving or Donate Now at the Archdiocese, you normally would not have an envelope box assigned to you.
- First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion 2022: This year First reconciliation will be held on April 22, Friday at 7:00 PM and First Holy Communion on April 24, Divine Mercy Sunday. If there are children in your families who have reached the age of First Reconciliation ( who are in Grade 2 or at about age Seven) & First Holy Communion (who are in Grade 3 or at about age Eight) and are studying in Private/Govt schools. Please contact Fr. Michael or Parish Office.
- Next PPC meeting on Feb 8, Tuesday. All the parish council members are requested to attend.
For more information: Kindly log in to our parish and archdiocese Facebook page and website. www.stmarybeaverlodge.ca. www.archgm.ca. You may contact us: 780-354-2414